2. Children Under the Age of 13Our Website, App and Service are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website, App or Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, App or Service or on or through any of its features, do not register on the Website, App or Service, make any purchases through the Website, App or Service, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, App or Service or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect About You, How We Collect It, and Why We Collect ItWe may collect several different types of information from and about users of our Website, App or Service, including: Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, street address, country, e-mail address, phone number, gender, profile picture, age range, financial information (such as your bank account and routing number, account name, credit card information, and payment information), your IP address, unique device ID, advertising ID, log-in information, social network ID, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (collectively “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”); Device information, such as hardware model, OS version, AgmGo App version, screen size, browser type, pages you have accessed, device type, geolocation, language setting, and other technical information about your device and use of our Website, App or Service; Social network information, such as posts, comments, likes, and subscriptions; Information related to products viewed, opened, searched and purchased, shipment tracking, and product reviews. We collect information in the following primary ways: You give it to us when you login with your social network credentials, fill out a form or enter information on our Website, App or Service, make a purchase, use our product or services, or use other website features; We collect it automatically through data collection technologies when you use our Website, App or Service. We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including: To present our Website, App or Service to you with the best user experience possible and make our advertising (including the deep links) more relevant to you; To perform payments and order fulfilment; To provide the services you use, and to respond to your questions; To communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions; To deliver customized content that may be of interest to you; To address network integrity and security issues; To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or other applicable policies; In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Information SharingWe may disclose your PII to companies affiliated with AgmGo, non-AgmGo companies or other third parties for purposes such as: Complying with court orders and other legal process; To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft; Enforcing our agreements and property rights. Assisting us in providing you with our services. When you complete a purchase on our Website, App or Service, we share your submitted shipping address and phone number for shipping purposes only. This information is shared with the entities fulfilling and shipping your order, such as the merchant and the shipping provider. We also share PII with third parties such web hosting companies, payment processors and fraud prevention partners, marketing partners, and customer support systems providers. We do not share PII with third parties for purposes of direct marketing.
6. Anonymous & Aggregate InformationWe collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you. We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups. We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-AgmGo entities without restriction and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
9. Data Security and Data BreachWe have implemented measures designed to secure PII from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Despite our efforts to ensure security on our networks, we cannot guarantee that PII may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of our administrative, managerial, and technical safeguards. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, App or Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Therefore, we urge you to take adequate precautions to protect PII as well, including never sharing any login or account information with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect PII, we cannot guarantee the security of PII transmitted to our Website, App or Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, App or Service. Should a data breach occur, we will notify you and the relevant authorities as required by applicable law. To receive written notice of a data breach, or to withdraw your consent from receiving such written notice), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Beketova street ، Home 3b ، office 352, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia